Demain 1953 (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Demain 1953 of 96 Oxford Road, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG1 7LJ.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.demain-menswear.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by Demain 1953, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Demain 1953 or our agents may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes;
- to measure and analyse any of our advertising;
- to keep in touch with you regarding your marketing preferences;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service; and
- to search engine and web analytics providers.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or email.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have agreed to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose(s) that is longer than is required and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Demain 1953 or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask Demain 1953 to not process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking an unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you, or by contacting us.
If you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw such consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to rectify it.
You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you. In some circumstances an access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Where you have a complaint about how Demain 1953 has handled your personal information, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal information while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal information if you withdraw your consent, it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data, you object to the use of your personal data and if Demain 1953 doesn’t have a good reason to continue to use that personal information, or we haven’t handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
To exercise these rights, we need to be suitably satisfied of your identity and so may request you provide identification documents or confirm other details we may hold about your (such as a recent delivery reference or address).
To exercise any of the above rights, you may contact us by writing to: Demain 1953, 96 Oxford Road, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG1 7LJ or email [email protected].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.